Scalp Micropigmentation is a local hair treatment center that specializes in hair loss remediation, scalp micropigmentation, and Alopecia areata services. As the owner and operator, I am certified, licensed, with over 15 years of experience, and can also repair bad treatments you may have had in the past. My goal is to help you win the fight against hair loss and restore your confidence by reinventing the way you look and feel. Here is more about my services.
- Hair Loss Service — Nowadays, male pattern baldness accounts for nearly 95% of all male hair loss and affects as much as 50% of men over the age of 50 in the United States. Also referred to as androgenetic alopecia, this term is widely used to describe natural hair loss that cannot be explained by medical conditions or external contributing factors. My hair loss service aims to remedy such problems in both men and women.
- Scalp Micropigmentation — Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is a highly-advanced and widely used method of cosmetic pigmentation. It involves the use of highly-specialized equipment and techniques to inject pigment into the scalp. It is an extremely intricate procedure with a guaranteed result in assisting with male pattern baldness, alopecia, hair transplant enhancement, scar camouflage, and attaining increased hair density.
- Alopecia Areata Treatment — The most natural hair loss solution for balding, thinning areas, alopecia, and surgical scars. I can replicate tiny hair follicles that will give the look of a buzz cut or hair stubble.
- Receding Hairline Restoration – I can efficiently restore receding hairlines and give a smart, suitable framing of your face, given its specific and unique shape.
- Hair Treatment — All my hair treatments involve the use of sterile equipment and safe materials. The intricate methods will help you part with surgical scars, years of fighting hair loss, and will boost your self-esteem! If you have had a poorly performed procedure in the past, I will do my very best to repair the damage as well.
If you are curious to learn more about my availability, terms, and rates, please don’t hesitate to contact me by calling (301) 503-0762 with your questions. Don’t let the fact that I am based in Cabin John, MD influence you. My scope of operations is much wider than that, and it also includes nearby areas such as Silver spring MD; Bethesda MD; Baltimore MD; Rockville MD; Germantown MD. Contact me for more information!